A teeth whitening treatment from your dentist in Seymour, IN, can help you rejuvenate your smile
Are you interested in teeth whitening? Did you know that professional teeth whitening can help change a dull, uninteresting smile into a white, bright smile? In fact, professional teeth whitening can whiten and brighten your smile up to 8 shades whiter!
Dr. Matthew Pierce of Jackson County Dental in Seymour, IN, offers a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry services including professional teeth whitening to rejuvenate your smile.
Many everyday habits can affect the beauty of your smile. When you drink dark liquids, it can stain your teeth. Using tobacco is another cause of a darkened smile. Whether you smoke cigarettes, cigars, pipes, or use smokeless tobacco, they can all contribute to a dull smile.
Normal aging can also affect the brightness of your smile. That’s because as you age, your enamel becomes thinner and more transparent, so the layer underneath the enamel shows through. This layer, known as dentin, is naturally yellow, so your teeth will appear more yellow and dull as you age.
Professional teeth whitening can rejuvenate your smile and make it beautiful again. Professional teeth whitening treatment offers:
- Effective whitening, because you can brighten your smile up to 8 shades
- Long-lasting results, because your whiter smile can last up to 5 years
- Quick treatment, because the in-office treatment requires only an hour of your time
When you choose professional whitening, you can also be sure of safety, because all products and methods have been tested and approved by the American Dental Association.
At Jackson County Dental, you can choose from these great professional whitening options:
- In-office whitening, which is done right in the office and takes only about an hour; this is the perfect choice for you if you are busy and want to whiten and brighten your smile quickly.
- Take-home whitening, which comes in a kit containing everything you need to whiten your smile at home; this is a great choice for you if you want to whiten your smile at your own pace, conveniently at home.
If you have a dull, uninteresting smile, it’s time to brighten it up with professional teeth whitening. To find out more about professional teeth whitening and other cosmetic, restorative, and preventive dental services, call Dr. Matthew Pierce of Jackson County Dental in Seymour, IN, at (812) 522-8608. Call now!